Luxury Lifestyle Living!
Located in a lovely spot known as Eyrewell just a short drive to Christchurch, you literally can enjoy both the country life and city living. Off the main road, down a sealed access to a rear block offering the ease of convenience as well as that feeling of being able to get away from it all! This home and lifestyle block has been meticulously maintained and has so much on offer, it is difficult to squeeze all its wonderful points into this text!
To download the Information Pack, copy and paste the URL into your web browser - https://harcourts.co.nz/Property/951806/IM55566/1909-South-Eyre-Road#documents
Currently this Property Features:
- Refurbished living/dining/kitchen.
- Substantial family home with all the bells and whistles.
- Fabulous indoor/outdoor entertaining area.
- Four bay farm shed - two open bays flanked by two lockups - one at either end - one currently used for storage and the other a purpose-built 'utility room' with its own consented fire.
- Self-sustainability is a near reality here with solar, a plethora of fruit & veges, you would be hard-pressed to have to visit the supermarket very often.
- Perfect for those who are wanting to experience first-class rural life.
- It really is worth a drive to see what is on offer for you and your family.
Why Buy 1909 South Eyre Road?
The opportunity that this property offers to its new owners is its real plus. Grazing of animals, enjoying mowing the paddocks just for fun, or get a pony or two for the kids or grandchildren. However, moving in and enjoying what is currently on offer is absolutely an option. People who know Eyrewell, know that it has been a secure location to invest in property. Whatever you choose to do, you can do it with the comfort of buying in a friendly rural location that locals love and truth be told don't want others to know how truly special it is.
Eyrewell is situated just north of the Waimakariri River and just south of West Eyreton. A rather easy navigation to local amenities such as the Mandeville shops, or further afield Rangiora or Kaiapoi should make this property one for the top of your list. Education for the little ones is much sought-after being Swannanoa Pre-School and the lovely country school that is West Eyreton and then on to Rangiora High. Also close by is the new Northern Corridor which will allow a quick commute to the city for additional shopping, dining or entertainment.
My vendors have made their intention clear, that it is time for their next project and that it is time for a new guardian at 1909 South Eyre Road - so this must be sold.
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!